Sunday, January 6, 2008

This camera sucks!

I bought this camera just over a year ago, it wasn't cheap either. And on the day Brody has his first basketball game it decides to not work properly. I am so angry, I have taken good care of it, is it asking to much to buy something and expect it to work properly after the year warranty runs out? Good hell! Anyhow, it was Brody's first game on Saturday and his team killed the other team! Now I am truly celebrating because Brody and Skyler usually get put on a shit team with no coach, and it is truly exhausting for me and Jessica. Not this year friends! And we have a coach (hell must have frozen over). With two boys in basketball and Hunter is on three different teams, I would like to say right now a big "THANK YOU" to everyone that helps me drag these kids around to practice and games. Without you guys (my family, Jessica, Hunter's coach, NOT Spencer or his family). I wouldn't be able to do anything and Brody and Hunter would be the two most bored kids in the world. So "THANK YOU"!!!!!! (was that Spencer comment rude?) Hunter was pooped, and I thought this was a funny picture,click to enlarge his face. Hehe







Brody is #10, yes his jersey is two sizes too small





After the game we took the boys to get something to eat, Skyler just

wanted a drink.( I think he was on his 6th lemonade) And clearly

some people are not cooperating with the picture taking. Sorry,

but you're still going to be part of the blog!







2 comments:

petry's said...

boy somebody doesn't have a problem telling it like it is ... do they??? Keep the swear words down to a minimum good church going folk might get offended (this of course excludes me) but I hear those people do exist..-love ya.. Britt

{irene} said...

I love your new background girl!!!