Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

I am so lucky to have such great friends! Every New Year's Eve we all hang out at Gaylynn and Dave's for drinks, food, and games. We all have a great time, the kids (boys) stay in the basement playing Xbox and the "grown ups" stay upstairs in the kitchen where the "fun" takes place. And if we are lucky, sometimes there is a Robinson family member who shows up to entertain! We missed you Garren! (inside joke)

Eileen and Ernie
(Ernie is the one about to go hunting-watch out rabbits)





The entertainment is these kids! Jazmin has the model pose down!




"Dancing Queen" is Joe. FYI- Skyler's dad, and just so you know he didn't want me selling his picture over the internet. So anyone who would like a copy, let me know and I will duplicate one for you free of charge!







Amy has a "boyfriend" now, she's so darn cheery. Bitch!










They have been going out for a couple of years now, what a cute couple.












I think you will all agree, Skyler looks just like Jessica. Sorry Joe.









Now here's a cute couple-ya right. (If Jessica's 2008 New Year's Resolution goes through). That was #1 on her list-get married, and then she changed it to get engaged. But I don't think that was what Joe had on his list.






Mother and Daughter-how sweet and they look so much alike!







Here's the new guy Beau or Bo. I prefer to call him Bart. ( I couldn't remember his name at first so I kept calling him Bart)
This was the first time we got to meet Amy's new "boyfriend". He was very nice and seemed to adore Amy! (who wouldn't) And he put up with me calling him Bart all night, so he's in!
Welcome to the group Bart!






Where is my date you ask? Well I'm sorry to say he was on call and in surgery most of the night. It is really a shame, he missed a great party :)



1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Jessica- If you're reading this, you look great. You are so pretty and skinny and your hair looks SUPER! No, I don't want to fulfill your new years resolution of getting engaged but I do think that any guy would be lucky to have you.