Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My little genius

So I thought I would share a funny comment that Hunter made the other night. Rarely do I recall any of their MANY comments they make throughout the day, but this one really stuck with me.
Hunter-bless his little heart, was sitting on the couch with me watching Scott Baio is 46 and Pregnant. Just as the show started, he turned to me and asked "mom, is he REALLY pregnant?"
My reaction-(if I had a mirror probably would have been priceless!) was one of disbelief, I do realize however half of his genes are coming from Spencer so let's cut the poor kid some slack!
I then asked him "Hunter, can men have babies?" ( I was desperately hoping for the correct answer or the fall off the counter when he was 8 months old, really took it's toll!)
He did answer "No!" (THANK HEAVENS) Well then I said, you have answered your own question.
I do forget at times that because he to is bigger than I am, that he still is clearly a child. A very sheltered, innocent, sweet child trapped in a hit puberty too soon, man's body. But without him and Brody my life would be very boring indeed! Love U Hunter

3 comments:

The Redhead said...

This is why I love Hunter. Not only are the streets paved in chocolate but the men are also able to carry their own babies for nine months. What a perfect world he lives in.

Di said...

That is so funny! Cute little Hunter (I guess not so little :)

{irene} said...

This might be the funiest story EVER!