Sunday, January 27, 2008

I LOVE my kids!

Is this not the cutest picture, it's Brody at 2 weeks old. How time flies by!!!!!!!!!!
Today Brody gave a talk in sacrament meeting,Yes-we all went to church. (It was noisy and boring as usual.) Anyhow, he spoke on honesty and he did a great job! He is such a wonderful kid, I can't even imagine what my life would be like without him or Hunter. My mom and dad always said when I was younger (and a handful) "I hope when you have kids, they turn out like you!" Now I know that didn't happen, because both of my boys are perfect! I really am thankful that they were sent to me, I think God knew what he was doing. I can't tell them (or anyone else who is reading this) enough how much I love them, my life is so wonderful because of them!

3 comments:

The Redhead said...

I think you should be giving the next talk on honesty. I too was at your ward and it wasn't boring at all. Im not sure but you must of been watching a two year old with way too much hand sanitizerand not paying attention.

Di said...

Cute picture. I've never seen that one before and I thought I had been through all of them. I'm sure he did such a good job on his talk. We would have loved to have gone, but we didn't know about it.

petry's said...

ok im just shocked you're actually giving GOD credit for something. Good Job!! Love the new blog look!!

Britt