Wednesday, December 5, 2007

More Football


Brody had his football banquet on Monday night, and as soon as we walked in the door he took off making his rounds around the room socializing with everyone! (I don't know where he gets it from). Anyhow it was so much fun to see him walk up to the front when they called his name and as they talked about him and how he was unable to play until 1st quarter grades came out, how he was at every practice regardless working his butt off so he could prove to them he really DID want this, I found myself overwhelmed with pride and tears. How very proud of him I am, he has had alot of drama in his little life and he has always been such a great example for me and his little brother. He still struggles at times thats why I , and my mother aka" homework police"are here to keep him in check. And with everything our family has had to deal with I celebrate every little accomplishment my kids have! Because my biggest fear in life is that I haven't done a good job or enough for them and that they will not succeed in life and I will be responsible for that and a failure as a mom. And I can't have that! Anywhoo-BRODY, I LOVE YOU! And I am very proud of you!












1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Awwww.......That makes me cry. Brody is such a good kid and I love him too! Don't you worry about not doing a good enough job as a mom because you and I both know that Channers won't let you fail. She will just step on in and make sure that not only the homework gets done but everything else as well. I really think that you should do a tribute to mom along with the banquet pics, afterall, she is the reason he got to play..... GO CHANA!!!
Love you