Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So every xmas eve we head to Shauna's for a candlelight dinner with the fam. My memory card was full, so I apoligize-no pics. Anywho, this is xmas day, we were suppose to be there at 10am, but when we arrived at 11am breakfast had just started(perfect timing). And if I recall correctly, we were the only ones there, including the ones that occupy the place.My mom is the best! She cooks xmas eve, xmas day, and xmas day dinner, what a gal! (FYI-it skips a generation, when she is gone, the tradition dies with her). The best part of the day was playing Xbox 360 Scene It, I won all three rounds against Lance, Tyler, and Old Mike. I am the Champion!!!!!!


What a bunch of cuties!!!!! She looks just like me! Right?



I'm glad the size tag isn't showing. And if you can tell me what Old Mike is doing, that would be great- I don't think he even knows.
We were trying to figure out how a Strawberry Shortcake doll lost her nose, Um-don't tell Gracie, she thinks it was her new kitten. Is he not the cutest! Those eyes, he's my new favorite baby. Sorry Ellie, you've been replaced.







2 comments:

petry's said...

What about Gogie?? I do love tydon but I equally love the gogie man...

The Redhead said...

Thanks Brit. I can always count on you. If I die, he's yours!