Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

So every year us girls get together for a Christmas party. We all have been friends forever, and all our kids are around the same age. Us girls buy gifts for each other and the kids draw each others names. We have tons of food, play games, and take lots of pictures. It is so much fun and I am so thankful to have such wonderful friends. They are always there for me and they are so good looking-thanks to the Victoria's Secret robes I bought this year for them! I love you guys! Merry Christmas!






Sexy ladies






Amy really needs a date, any takers?



Sweet little Dalton, all he wanted was a hot cocoa maker

Like Brody, Hunter has only three hobbies. Xbox, Nintendo, and Playstation. So they are a little difficult to buy for.











Poor Jazzy, she thought I had bought her underwear. (She's heard the stories)








It is so hard for whomever has Brody's name. The kid has one or two hobbies and that consists of Xbox and Playstation. And then if you ask him what he wants for Christmas, its always "nothin."










Skyler loves Victoria's Secret








Cute little Brinley
Brinley wouldn't stop crying until Gaylynn put her on the floor and took off her diaper. I'm not kidding, she stopped crying right away.( Jessica said she's going to be an exotic dancer when she grows up.)













6 comments:

Di said...

Looks like fun. I am glad we didn't draw Brody or Hunter's name now since they sound hard to shop for (like old Mike). Or maybe it's easy since you can just get a video game. Tyler got an Xbox for Christmas and now I'm worried that he'll get addicted ...we'll see.

The Redhead said...

Angie, first things first: Why is Skyler wearing a wife beater in the middle of winter? (No offense Jessica)and secondly, all of your friends are very cute but I hate to burst your bubble, the robes had nothing to do with it. Or maybe they had everything to do with it, hmmm. I love the robes! I just wanted to say that Brinley is a the cutest baby ever. Wow!

Life's a Breeze said...

This is Jessica:
Skyler is wearing a wife beater because I have made my home so cozy that even in the dead of winter everyone is as comfortable as possible. Plus, he is also in training for when he gets married to keep his woman in line.

petry's said...

hey angie your friends are quite cute especially in the robes. too bad they had clothes on underneath, that would have been suuuuppeerr! ps this is chris

petry's said...

hey quit using my sisters blog and my official blogging id to leave your inappropriate comments on my sisters blog looser... ps chris this is brittni

Life's a Breeze said...

Brittni and Chris have u ever heard of a phone? Put that $500.00 iphone to use.