Sunday, December 16, 2007

Chocolates, we don't need no stinkin chocolates!











Every year for christmas me,my mom,and sisters get together to make chocolates and pretzels,that we give to our neighbors and friends. But this year I decided I wasn't doing all that work (for my own reasons, which I am not going to share with you for it will make Channa angry and might hurt others feelings)so I am boycotting the chocolates. Anywho Raeg came over to my house and we made caramel popcorn. I have been collecting all these cute xmas tins for weeks to put the popcorn in. My neighbors and friends should still be thrilled, I only make this popcorn for Jessica and on special occasions. (If you don't ever recieve this magical popcorn it means we are not friends and I don't like you very much-move on!) Merry Christmas!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ang, I propose a trade now that you have put it that way. My cookies for your popcorn. I have a thing for popcorn...