Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Bret!!!!!!

Today was a kick back day at the office, it was Dr. Tucker's birthday. Yeah! (I won't tell you how old he is-I'll let you just guess) We have been working together now for about 4 yrs. and the time has just flown by! He is a great doctor and so much fun to work with, he makes everyday an interesting one and we love him!!!


Bret was a good sport and tried on the thong underwear we gave him as a joke. Ummm-not a good look. Thank goodness he has no clue how to access this blog! Don't worry, we gave him other gifts also.(secretly I think he'll use these)

Yes-this is a professional office.









The cake I made! Don't be shocked- I can cook, I just choose not to. It was soooo yummy, would you expect anything less from someone so perfect? (yes, I'm talking about myself-hello!)




I know its not my birthday, but I'm just not happy unless there is at least one picture of me.












This is Iris, she made Dr. Tucker's favorite- homemade enchiladas.






We can't believe she's still single! Hello men-she's cute and she cooks. We call her the "Happy Honduran."

3 comments:

The Redhead said...

You are so funny, we may not look alike but as far as personality goes, were twins!
Love you
Happy Bday Dr. T!!!

petry's said...

Ok I coulda lived without the back side of G-string picture .. But woo woo !! Go Dr. T!!

{irene} said...

That cake looks AMAZING....and you look great girl!!!