Monday, August 4, 2008

By Popular Demand


Yes, another concert........ And everyone seems to be interested in this blog instead of letting me continue reading Breaking Dawn! So I have taken time out of my busy night to finish this-so enjoy bitches!!!


Our first stop was Amy's house for food and drinks and a little peep show by Bart. (Clearly Amy needs to clip her nails by the impressions she left on Bart's back)








This is hilarious! These two guys were dressed like this for the concert-nice shorts (and buns)












Jessica and Sidney,Sydney?


They love long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, love men in leather & eyeliner and can make one hell of a great brownie and special k treat. Interested? Call 1-800-BABE












Ok- now u will all think I'm sick but this was standing in front of us all night! (skinny bitch) I am in love with nice butts, I want a nice bubble-yet tiny butt. Hers is perfect-I think and I hate her guts! (her damn thighs don't even touch together) Eat something damnit!











Finally Dave and Gaylynn arrived! Jessica was overwhelmed with joy! (she never cried with joy to see me)









This poor guy hates this kind of music, what a sweetheart to keep coming with me!













Mr. and Mrs. Amy Cartensen? I'm giving it till Christmas and Bart will be engaged.


















It seems that we had a little less to drink this time.












Um, maybe not some of us.







































I hate not being in all the pictures! Does no one else own a damn camera! (ooh, good idea for Christmas gifts)

I would highly recommend the outdoor concerts-very entertaining, great people watching! On the other hand when you have a million drunk people leaving in cars-bad things do happen: On the way out of the Usana Ampitheatre poor Sydney had her car hit (she was the DD) We love you Sydney for driving, and hope your car is ok.

















No comments: