Sunday, July 27, 2008

JACKSON HOLE

Well I had the week off and as most of you know I feel like I see my family a little too much-but I didn't have to work and Brody and Hunter wanted to go, so I sucked it up and decided to go! If you have ever been to Jackson Hole you'll know it takes 4 hrs to get there, driving with Shauna-5 to 6 hrs. A quick stop at the cheese factory-yuck

We stayed at the Virginian Lodge (also yuck!) our family stays there every year. Why? who the hell knows, it's old, has no gym, a tiny pool and there's a bar hooked to it and at 3am drunks come and sit by your door making as much noise as possibly until you finally have to open your door and yell out profanities to get rid of them. (we won't name names)

















Look at these whacked out swimming suits! Look at Ellie's cute little bum, they are so adorable!










Older cousins are the best! Brody and Hunter are so good with little kids( for about 20 minutes-and then there done.)


























This is Teton Village, not much to do but it's beautiful




































I had Ellie on my lap the entire show and I don't think I really heard any of the 2 hrs performance because the little chatterbox wouldn't stop asking me questions through the entire thing! I'm not kidding, the only time she stopped was to take a drink and go to the bathroom! She is a yacker-but adorable!























































We went to Jackson Lake on Saturday, Brody and Hunter went with Matt and Josh fishing. So I have no pics of them fishing and I was completely bored without my boys to entertain me.

























This is funny, I told Ellie she could just go to the bathroom in the lake, I guess I should have made myself a little more clear because she pooped in her swim/flotation suit. Sorry Raeg










In case you don't recognize them-This is my adorable cousin Ashley and Uncle Richard


































































We went downtown shopping----the boys were thrilled

















The best part of the trip was whitewater rafting down the Snake River, the water is really high right now so the rapids were big. Our guide was hot and I only fell out once-Brody twice so it was a good run!



































2 comments:

The Redhead said...

I don't know what you could possibly be referring to when you say whacked out swimsuits! Those were life saving devices, plain and simple.
Please remember the cardinal rule: Safety over Fashion!

The Great Mutato said...

Ahh Jackson Hole, The Virgian, The Bar J, Teton Villiage, Colter Bay, and the 25 year old raft with really white men riding in it. Nothing like family traditions! We missed out!