Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Big *16*




Oh how time flies! I can't believe that my little Brody is sixteen. As I am sitting here doing this blog, I am so emotional and so sad that in two years he'll be done with high school and off to college (hopefully). You are a wonderful, perfect son, you mean the whole world to me. I am so proud of you and the man you have grown to be. You are always trying to please me and everyone else and you are a great example to Hunter. I love you more than anything! Happy Birthday!


















Thanks Grandma Coe for being so thoughtful and decorating the front yard! And thanks for Cafe Rio-it wasn't on the diet but fabulous!





Sweet old Spencer and his mom showed up with a cake he made for Brody, what a nice surprise (for Brody)

















2 comments:

Di said...

Happy Happy B-day Brody! I can't believe he is a grown man now.
I'm sure there will be lots more celebrating this weekend.

The Redhead said...

I almost cried! I can't believe how adorable he is. Im giving HUGE props to Spencer for coming over with a cake, so thoughful! I saw the check gma breeze gave him on the counter, so NICE!!! Love you both