Thursday, August 21, 2008

PARTY







Look at those tiny things












One little Two little Three little Indians











We had Brody's party at WJ outdoor pool on Saturday. I left the inviting up to Brody which was a huge mistake! I had so many treats and drinks left over-after giving a ton away we still have a bunch at my house. (well the sugar cookies I did keep for myself)
We had so much fun, I think the bellyflop contest was the best! Poor Brayden!
Thank you to everyone that came!















Macho, macho man!












Look at his little face, he looks like someone ask for that cookie back. Hmmm























Good thing there was basketball, thats all the boys did!






























She loved the frog cookies the best




Better late than never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Look at him trying to be cool-haha. Peace out!




















No comments: