Sunday, August 31, 2008

RHS vs Taylorsville

The score was 55-16 we killed them! There is a really good reason I have no pics of this game. I bought a new video camera and recorded the entire thing instead. But after I got home and tried to watch the DVD, it was obvious I should have read the directions BEFORE using it cuz the footage was not very ideal! Anywho-Brody was able to play the entire game! (1st string guy was hurt last game and had to have surgery-so Brody's 1st now) He plays DL and is fabulous at it, and I'm not just saying that cuz I'm his mom. He really was good, he has worked so hard at this and I'm so proud of him! He also is excited to now have an agent -AKA- Lancer, who is going to find us/him a college and a scholarship. A big THANK YOU to everyone who came out to watch & support Brody, it means alot to him and me!
Next game: Sept. 5th RHS vs Pleasant Grove @ PG 7:00pm
also Brody plays JV Sept. 4th @ RHS 3:30pm

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

I was only one row behind you and, as usual, I took pics and will email them.
Go Brody.
Or should i say, Go Lancer!