Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stuck in the 80's

I just love Bret's with one T





jUST A SIDE NOTE: HE PICKED SOME 21YR OLD SLUT OUT OF THE AUDIENCE TO GO BACK WITH HIM TO HIS TRAILER! SO I'M GUESSING HIM AND AMBRE ARE ON THE OUTS.



And love it!!!! Me and Jessica went Sunday night to the "Rock of Love" tour at Club 90. I highly recommend the "tour", not so much the "Club". It started at 6:30, and Bret Micheals didn't show his bandana till about 10pm. We had a few beers, met some new "friends", Kim only made it to the E.R., and then adrianna showed up, we invited Amy-but she was busy with her boyfriend :o




Anyhow it was way fun, there were tons of crazy ass people there that were way older than us, so we still felt like we were back in high school.

2 comments:

The Redhead said...

Me likey.
Im so kidding and it drives me crazy that I love Bret Michaels so much now. I hate that he is such a huge dork and says stuff like, "Me likey" However, I am hooked on Rock of Love and I totally should have went with you.....but....it was on a Sunday and I don't drink and Im not a 21yr old slut so it would have been really uneventful. Now, I would like to say something to you....where is a picture of that HUGE LOSER that claimed to be too drunk to recognize you. Fag! (Who says fag????) ANd, why aren't you in any pics? And Jessica, if you're reading this, you look GORGEOUS!! Really, I can't believe any of you are single.

petry's said...

ok hooka.. Do you not know that I am obsessed with Bret Michaels.. Me likey, likey (raegan that was a killa)... I would have totally gone and worn a "rock of love 3 contestant t-shirt" . not only am I insulted that I wasn't invited , but I know you haters are just trying to keep me away from my destiny.. (which of course is to be a cheap slut on a reality show)