Monday, April 7, 2008

Mid- Life Crisis?

I would prefer to think of this as one item marked off my "bucket list". I know it seems odd that a thirty something, mother of two would want a navel piercing but really this area was not my first choice( I won't tell you what was) . Me and my friends have been talking about doing this for a long time-we just never had the time or the -to put it nicely for my family "cahonas" ? Is that how its spelled? anywho...... So me and Amy decided to just go do it. I know my stomach could be tighter-ok, my whole body- but my stomach isn't getting any flatter people and I'm getting older! Amy however looks flat and tan, and no lazy eye! Thanks Amy I love ya!!! Me on top, Amy on the bottom

And just a little note for all my "mothers" out there, this blog is not filtered and I will continue to use profanity at will! It is how I express my anger and frustration, and I have a limited vocabulary. So if you can't handle it......stay off my f.....ing blog! :)

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Angela Jo..........
Im sure I couldn't possibly be one of the "mothers" you're referring to. Its just that heaven will be NO FUN without you and you are my only friend so If I make it I'd like to make sure you're there to keep me company.
Im guessing the reason I missed an 11:45 call from you last night was to find out how to spell cajones..you were dang close. I love that you love to shock people with your "I was going to pierce somehting else" comment and so on. Thats why I love you.
How about a late night workout?