Sunday, September 21, 2008

RHS vs JORDAN

Riverton almost won, but I guess "almost" doesn't count. Like I'm "almost" my ideal weight or I'm "almost" thinking I'd like to have another baby. Anyhow I didn't get to see Brody play, he played the first half of the game and by the time I picked up Hunter from a party and spent 20 min. trying to find a parking spot, we were well into the second half. But HE said that he played pretty good!
Next Game: Sept. 25th 7:00pm RHS vs CopperHills @ RHS
JV game is Sept. 24th 3:30pm @ CopperHills
And just so people don't think I play favorites, Hunter had a Lacrosse game Saturday. I have no pics because I had the video camera instead. He played Judge and it ended in a tie-Hunter played very well, the best part of the game was a kid on Hunter's team forgot he was playing Lacrosse instead of football and took out/plowed into and knocked down two kids on the Judge team! It was fantastic and very entertaining! Now I don't think excess violence is ok, but no one was hurt and they are well padded.

No comments: