Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Mother

I love this picture! My parents are so adorable and look how beautiful my mom is.
Sept. 8th is Shauna's bday so here are some pics of her and some of her bday dinner at Mimi's.
Everyone always says we look just alike-that might be true if I was 30yrs older but we are nothing alike! My mom is the sweetest, nicest person you will ever meet. She would do anything for anyone and wouldn't complain about it. (unless it's her alter ego "Chana"-a whole different story) I'm not a very "lovey" person, some might say not a very nice person. I speak my mind whenever and about whomever regardless of anyones feelings. (I'm definetly like my dad) There are a few times where I do wish I was more like her, she brings joy and so much love to my life and to everyone who knows her. She has a beautiful , friendly smile and has a laugh that will shake a whole church bench! Happy Birthday Mom! I love you so very much!!!!!!!!












































1 comment:

The Redhead said...

Oh my, this is so sweet. I almost can't believe it. Its so not like you to be so HEARTFELT. Just so you know you are more like mom than you realize. I just ADORE you and you bring joy into my life if no one elses. LOVE YOU and I totally agree with all you said, we have the best mom, shes so unselfish and loving. (Im so much like her i would have to say)