Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Hunter

A look back on thirteen wonderful years.......................







Sorry the pics are not so good. There was no digital technology back then and I have no scanner.




























































Where does the time go?
If you know me or if you can add and subract-I have been a mother since I was 17 (most of my life so far). Now I would NEVER suggest to anyone to start a family that soon, but for me I wouldn't change anything! Most of my life so far, has revolved around being a mother. And going through old pictures of these guys makes me cry-I kid you not-I cry because they grow up so quickly. You hear old people say that all the time and it's true, I rarely can recall what my boys were or looked like when they were little. My whole enjoyment in life comes from being their mom, these two are my whole world, without them I am nothing. They have me laughing everyday, they teach me what is REALLY important in life, and have made me a better person. ( you may think I'm crazy and I need to take my meds right about now, but wait till your kids get this age and then tell me if you don't feel the same) Lately it has been such a struggle for me, dealing with being a single parent and having Brody at the age of dating and wondering why the hell God gave teenagers hormones-those should really kick in at an appropriate age like 25. I was always trying to get them to grow up when they were little-now I can't stop them from getting older! Ahhhhhh!!!! I just keep telling them and myself that they can just live at home forever, people do it all the time. Now after reading this, I really should go take my meds!








No comments: