Sunday, July 6, 2008

POISON in Concert

For all of u who don't know, POISON is a rock band from the 80's. And this is the lead singer Bret Michaels, he looks better with the hat and bandana.
Thursday was the concert at E.S. Arena it was Me,Bret (not Michaels), Jess, Amy, Bart, and Adrianna. Me and Jessica made shirts for everyone that you can kinda see on the pics-read them if u can, they are way funny! We all got hotel rooms downtown and then we went to dinner at Mikado. Now I know there is alot of pictures but I like pictures and this is my blog-I can't stand it when people have a few paragraphs of writing and one picture! So enjoy are crazy, drunk escapade!





















This was a guy sitting in front of us, I really don't know if thats a wig or his real hair.














Jessica jumped/fell down to the floor row in front of us and started partying with the group down there.










She's so friendly





















































These are not the greatest pics, But I thought they were cute.



























We ended up at Village Inn at 3am and I have never had french toast that was soooo good!






















No comments: