Sunday, October 31, 2010

Where's the Witch?


Friday night was Kim's mom Halloween party and it was fabulous! I had so much fun even though we didn't play "Let's Dance"


"Snooki" and Jason






Kim's adorable mom (Lady Gaga)
Cute little Skyler dropped in and out giving everyone a ride (including Hunter) I sure miss having Brody around-just for that reason!



I wish I would have got a pic of Breezy's shoes-her costume was so sexy but the shoes were way HOT!










Chad and Amity dressed up like Kim and Jessica :) you can decide who is who!

















I'm sorry that I really didn't get any of the other guests on film other than me and my friends. But somebody had a camera there that got plenty of pics! (Too bad no one knows who's camera it is) And those pics had better not show up on facebook!














Jen is in the boyscout costume, I feel like an idiot that I didn't pay more attention to names cuz I couldn't tell you who in the hell the gal behind her is! (I think it is Sabra's sister?)





Thanks Kim and Kim's mom for the great party!!!

No comments: