Sunday, October 31, 2010

Snow College


Yes my son is on the cheer squad! U do realize it takes alot of strength to get a girl above his head with one arm! And he gets a payments towards school plus new shoes, sweatshirt, workout clothes........hey its worth it! So no comments BITCHES!!!

His little friend here is quite sexy, I wonder if he likes older women with sons his OWN AGE? hahaha












Brody's dorm hallway, by the way Jess, skyler, and hunter were not impressed. I guess they were thinking because I am such a snooty bitch we would have better accomodations. But I haven't "giving the goods" to anyone here so.....we are stuck with the normal doorms.











We ate dinner at the place of Brody's first and current job----and the only chinese food in town. Snow Dragon-it was great and I love when people tell me what a great kid Brody is----cuz yes it WAS ME that raised him ME!





Holy crap he has some roomates from hell but Brody takes it like a trooper. I can't tell u enough how much I miss him(i cry everytime he leaves) but my perfect son knows how life and paying for everything is so difficult that he just told me he would come home and just go to school at SLCC to make it easy on me. And bless his heart I would never take him up on that cuz I know he wants to stay at Snow. But the sacrifice he is always willing to make for me and his little brother always amazes me!
He is a 30 yr old man, kept in a 18 yr old body. Of coarse I would love to have him and Hunter here FOREVER, but I am slowly learning to "cut the cord". But I'll tell you what-who ever marries this one-owes me bigtime! Thanks to Jess ans Sky for coming with me-and I love you Brody for being you and being the best son/person ever!!!!

1 comment:

Jason said...

Well I'm sure this will officially make him B'Elana's favorite cousin.

She's got a few years of basing experience, she said she can give him some pointers :P