Sunday, August 22, 2010

Off to College

I was up all night making sure he had everything, then I got up bright and early and apparently he really wasn't too excited to get up and leave. (It took me 30 min. to wake him-he doesn't want to leave his "soulmate" that one was for you Raeg)

Because I'm the Christ like gal everyone knows and loves-I allowed Spencer to come because my sweet little Brody wanted him too. I gave him a few rules but I should have included the rule "no shirt, no shoes, no service" at least Brody didn't have to drive alone.

My sweet mom drove with me in the truck (thank u mom) and Brody followed us-hopefully he was paying attention. He will be driving it alot!






Mary Neilson Hall, which hasn't been remodeled or updated since it opened in 1882



I can't believe how cute he is!
College life looks like so much fun-I can't believe I missed out on all this, I guess there is always next semester!

































I can't believe how fast this has come, Hunter yelling at the Xbox all alone just isn't the same right now! I already miss you a TON and I love you sooooo much!





1 comment:

The Redhead said...

You were TOTALLY takin the picture of Spencer and no matter how you try to pretend that it was of Brody I will NEVER buy that lame story. Admit it! Next, please tell your son that in order to pull off a little college swagger he MUST stop wearing socks with those shoes. Yikes! Help a brotha out. Who is the ADORABLE blonde next to him and the mascot? Tell him to lose the socks and get hot on her trail. She is adorable! I can't believe what great memories Brody will be making and how great that you have applied and will be joining him in the all girls dorm across the campus. Just a suggestion...make sure you arrive a week early so you can get involved with the LDS institutes 'RUSH WEEK' you totally have to pledge with one of them if you ever want to land an RM! Let me know if you need any further advice. LOVES!