Thursday, August 12, 2010

Football Season

So Hunter finally decided at the LAST minute that he would play Ute football (even though we had to play for Herriman instead of Riverton) He is lucky I didn't have to pay the $95.00 late fee on top of the $225.00 because we would be doing something else! I thought this was pretty adorable, It's Dereck, Skyler,Tyler and Brody. They watched the whole practice and Brody commented on EVERY play, catch, fumble, tackle. It was just killing him to stand there and just watch!


All the equipment is new which is a plus, and the colors are Maroon, Navy blue, and Gold. They look good but I still love purple more!















Hunter thought it was so dumb for us to come watch and take pics-he let me know it was "just practice". Obviously he doesn't know me very well.

No comments: