Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's official-He's LEGAL




My little Brody is 18! I cannot believe how fast he has grown up (and how old I am) on Friday we had his party and on Saturday we went to Leatherby's with my family. Its so sad how much you want them to grow up when they are little and annoying and soooo much work-and then it happens and now all I want to do is go back and have him little again. This time I would enjoy it, not be so worried about the little things, not work so much, and pay more attention to all the cute little things he does and says.
Hunter asked me what is so great about 18? You can't do anything different can u? I had to think for a moment-You can vote , you can move out and be an adult, you can get arrested. (yes-I said arrested which I have NEVER been by the way) really thats about it I guess to which Hunter replied "what is so great about being arrested and going to the real jail?" Good point Hunter, Turning 18 is not that great (don't tell Brody)
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

The Redhead said...

Do you think that Cooper possible got ahold of Dave's "water" bottle and had a few sips? The poor kid looks drunk!

Di said...

Attention, this is Tyler Glen Coe and I have a few things to say. First: Say no to drugs, unless you see the cool kids doing it and if you don't you wont fit in, in this circumstance DO IT. Second, how much I miss my family and all the outings. Even though my family is nuts, I love em. Miss everyone, some more than others, Happy B-day Brody. What a great kid..... TYLER