Saturday, May 22, 2010

Snow College Football Tryouts

Today Brody had walk-on tryouts from 7am-5pm. He was so excited to get a chance to play football again! He did so good ( I thought ) but there were alot of guys trying out and they will be cutting about 90% of them. If they went on heart, dedication, and desire that kid wouldn't even need to tryout. I love watching him do something he loves and I'm so proud of him! Regardless of football, Snow is where he will be going in the fall-and the drive (and their colors) suck.


Kaden also tried out ( he did awesome) he is Brody's friend from Riverton and his "roomie" at Snow.

















Is it just me? or does Hunter's ear look gigantic!

3 comments:

Di said...

DOes anyone happen to know where Brody is going to school this fall?? I know Angie is enrolled at SNOW College, but where is Brody going??
Please help clear up this internal fiasco that is going on in my brain. P.S. tell hunter that his ear looks enormous. TYLER

Life's a Breeze said...

Just for that-you are OUT of my circle of loved ones!

The Redhead said...

Hey, I was wondering if I could replace T Bone on the inner circle. Let me know!