Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pre-Mother's Day


Every year for Mother's Day my mom likes to take all of us for breakfast up to Ruth's Diner (the Sat. before Mother's Day because some people don't do that stuff on Sundays-crazy)
This time GG didn't feel too good so she stayed home, Brittni was a no show, and Sarah and Diana live out of state now.






Notice Raegan has two different pair of glasses. Downeast Outfitters $5.99 (that allowance Lance gives her each week burns a hole in her pocket!)












Chana has never heard of prescription sunglasses!
I love to bug her with my "negativity" as she stated in the car ride up there. But I want her to know how much I love her-she means well and tries to help everyone, all the time, sometimes a little too much. And you can't get too mad at someone that is too nice! (too bad that quality has never rubbed off)

No comments: