Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ellie's 5th Bday




The silly string was the best part-it's the one thing Ellie said she wanted. And Raegan got plenty of it(not realizing what a pain it is to clean up) I think Lance had the most fun with it!











Hunter and Brody came and helped with all those little people-I'm hoping it shocks them into not having kids for a long, long time.








Sweet old Lance- he dressed like a clown and he makes balloon animals! Sorry ladies-he's taken











This is my fav pic ever!!! Cooper Pooper wouldn't cooperate very well for the face painting. So his mustache is a little crooked.















Can you tell who's birthday it isn't?















Me and Raegan made almost all the stuff for Ellie's party-minus a few banana bean bags (props go to Chana)








































What a fun carnival party!
Raegan-you are such a perfect mom and a wonderful friend and sister! I love you and your family more than anything and I can't wait for Logan's party!










3 comments:

Lance said...

Do you see Logan sneaking into the peanuts there in the background? I got mad at him for this right before you took the picture with him and ellie in front of the window.....hence his unhappy face. Yeah, perfect mom my bottom (gg says you must say bottom). A perfect mom would have more patience and I have NONE!! But I do love my kids and THANKS for all your help. U DA BEST!

Lance said...

Oh, one more thing....good thing you painted a smile on that clowns face! This is the one and only time he smiled in a picture! And by the way, WHAT A SHOCKER THAT HES TAKEN!!! Its hard to find an Native American clown these days, they are a dyin' breed fo sho!

Tashi said...

dont forget you love the individual whom provided the venue.