Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's over

My birthday celebration is officially over-so very sad!

The girls took me out to dinner at the Oyster Bar and then we went back to Jessica's for drinks and entertainment.







Amy is practicing for later......Bart is a lucky man!










For all of you who don't know, this is Adrianna. (she's my mexican lover)









After Jessica's, we went dancing at the Station/ Club Allure? Same place-anywho it was way fun and I'm sure I burned off some of those calories I drank earlier!











Clearly some of us had too much to drink and didn't burn it off dancing. Thank You Gaylynn for driving-you are a sweetheart! And Thank You to Jessica, Amy, Gaylynn and Adrianna- they are so much fun and wonderful for planning this girl's night out, it means alot to me! I love you guys!













1 comment:

The Redhead said...

I was just asking myself who the driver was before I made it to your last paragraph. So happy to hear that someone is responsible for all of you drunken 30yr olds. Glad you had fun.