Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's still MY Birthday!!

Clearly this seat is reserved for me!
Can you guess how old I am? What a bunch of sweethearts! Decorating the office just for me(if you look at my old posts-these are the exact same decorations I bought for Bret's bday)


More gifts, I love birthdays







We all went to Kyoto for lunch YUMMMMM! This lovely picture is what I had for lunch, yes it was alot of food-but I'm not on a diet (clearly obvious) and I was very hungry!




This is Dr. Kenn, he works across the hall from us. And this is Iris, aka Happy Honduran, she is the assistant at my office.







You already know who these two sexy bitches are!



After lunch we had to return to work-gag- It was our 9 to 9 day. However our only way to stick it out was knowing there was cheescake there just waiting for us to inhale. ( Iris made it, she is fabulous!)











I am documenting my first day being 33. It's hell getting old!








We ended the day going to Leatherby's (yes-more calories, SHUT UP!) my mom, raeg and kids, matt,lisa and jace were all there. For those family members who chose not to attend, you can make it up to me later, I deeply missed you and wished you were there! (Raeg took pics of leatherby's, surely to be posted soon) For those others THANK YOU! Thank You to my family and friends who called and bugged me all day at work wishing me a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LUV U !
Just a side note: Girl's Night Out for my bday is this Saturday, so there will be some fabulous, juicy pics and details to come. Stay tuned........











1 comment:

Di said...

I reminded Tyler to call you and wish you a happy birthday, but I take it he didn't since we didn't get invited to Leatherby's. For what it's worth... Happy (late) Birthday! I was glad to see pics of the guy you are dating :) What a sweetheart to do all those things for you.