Monday, June 9, 2008

Boots with Fur

Jazmin had a dance performance tonight, but I came to see my boots! (Just kiddin jazzy) Isn't she beautiful and she is such a good dancer! This picture is one of my favorites! These three amigos have been friends a long time, are they not just so adorable.

Now look at the height difference! Sorry Brody but Skyler is alot taller. Or maybe its just the hair.



I think I scared her with the flash, at least she isn't crying!






If you can see past the big boob, banana girl in the front here, you can see Jazzy is to the left. Next time she needs to be in the front! She is alot better ( and cuter) than any of these girls!





Then we all went to Leatherby's for dinner/dessert. Yes I know, not again! With all that dancing, I was starving! Ilene (gaylynn's mom) is the one with the menu on her face.
















I hope all of you remember this photo....................................





Look familiar? Hahahahaha. Amy is playing the part of Shauna and Jessica is playing the part of Mike. Excellent work ladies! It's hard to tell who the real Mike and Shauna are!












2 comments:

The Redhead said...

I actually think the real Shauna and Mike are better looking. Sorry ladies.

Di said...

I love the before and after picture of the kids (or teens).
And that picture is so funny of Mike and Shauna... the imitation is pretty good too.