Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sweethearts 2008

This is Brody's first high school dance (Sweethearts girl's choice) Boohoo, I am old!
He has been so excited to go, we had been planning the coordinating attire and corsage layout for weeks. If you can't tell they are matched perfectly in different shades of purple. (I know Raegan, my camera still sucks) I am getting another tomorrow. Yes-on a Sunday, I am buying something on a Sunday. Keep your gasps to yourselves and let me worry about my own salvation.
Anyhow her name is Ashley, she is adorable. They went to a movie earlier today, came home and got ready then went to dinner, then the dance. He was suppose to be home at 11:00pm-yes a little late for a 15yr old, but I'm doing the exact opposite of what my parents would do. So when he called and asked if he could be home at 11:30pm so he could go to Lauren's house with everyone I said YES, (only if there were parents there of course) I don't want to be a grandmother at 35, I'd kill myself!

Anyhow he got home on time, he's perfect! And he had a great time and he definetly looked the cutest! (I saw some of the kids he went with)

It is just a painful reminder of how much time just flies by, and how everytime Raegan is yelling at her kids for being annoying and I laugh at her and say you will miss this-videotape it, because I promise you won't remember any of it when they hit 12 or 15.

4 comments:

The Redhead said...

LEts try and be honest. I wouldn't really call it yelling at my kids, I just have to talk loud enough to be heard over them. YOu've heard how loud my chatterbox is!

Di said...

I can't believe Brody is already at that stage. He looks so handsome and his date is adorable. It's weird to think that Tyden will be doing the same thing some day. I'll have to remember to be a cool mom like you.

masheva said...

Ang it is soo good to hear from you. I can't believe you kids. They are so big. I caon't believe that I have a baby. Email me ashcono@gmail.com and we will keep in touch

Unknown said...

So, did you ever get that new camera? Your sons are so handsome. I can't believe he's old enough to be going on dates. So not looking forward to that! We've decided we're locking Deanna in her room for the next ten years or so, LOL!!!