Thursday, February 14, 2008

Renaissance Feast at RHS


Hunter just came for the food, Shauna came for-well the food.
Brody is in choir and each year they put on a play/dinner, and that is what is known as the renaissance feast. Clearly for $20 a person I would expect something spectacular! The food was ok, but the entertainment was well worth it. (Young men in tights-Fabulous!) Now I know this probably sounds like I'm writing a review and that's not my intention. I am meerly giving you an insight of how the last three hours of my life (that I can't ever get back) was spent.



Yes a unicycle, who has that kind of talent you ask? The Riverton High Choir that's who!


They had a king, queen, a whole royal court including jesters. It was hilarious!






I did get a new camera-REALLY! I know they all look like they need an exorcism. I WILL figure out how to work the red eye reduction. But the picture and focus and zoom are fabulous! (Don't you agree)




The last number of the evening was men in tights, it was my favorite. Unfortunetly Chana left before seeing it, she had to go see if old Mike had a B.M. yet. (you nurses will know that abbreviation)
This was definetly one of the best Valentine days ever!!!





1 comment:

Di said...

I'm so sad we couldn't get tickets. Looks like fun! I would have loved to see Brody perform. Let us know when his next shin-dig is.