Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Permit

Don't be too worried, he still has to be with a licensed driver. I was laughing so hard at his picture, his head is up and no smile. I thought he was "trying" to look sooo cool (when Jessica informed me it was just his posture) But also look closely at his signature-he can't write to save his life let alone do cursive. The few little swirls are because he was testing out the electronic pen before he signed! (I'm not joking) Even the guy that helped us said to him "you really need to work on that signature". He was so funny, on the way home he was laughing to himself out loud and said under his breath- idiots that study the handbook. (he didn't study the handbook at all, and I was really worried) Good thing he passed!
I just can't believe how old he looks, where does the time go? (maybe its not a good idea to post something with all the info of a drivers license on it?) Love u Hunter

No comments: