Friday, April 29, 2011

The Hunt

My favorite little Indians






Our neighborhood does an Easter egg hunt every year. And as you can tell by these pics-Brody and Hunter(not pictured) are too old for this stuff.








Each kid was able to "hunt" 12 eggs, Logan let me know before hand he did NOT need my help and that he can count to 12 on his own! And then Ellster decided to start counting to show me how high she could count to. (I stopped her at 50)



























Poor Raegan had worked all night so I was her fill in and pretended to be a redhead and mother of 3 1/2-love you Raeg!

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

God bless ya sista for 1). standing in for me...its hard to be a mother of 3 1/2 and even more difficult to be as white/pasty as a redhead. And 2). Thanks for the pics....they are hysterical. Coops eyes closed, and the family pic, and the one of Logan....I was like, is this some neighbor of Angie? I didn't recognize him. Here's to Herriman and the annual hunt...next year I will be there with my #4 and camera in tow! Love you!