Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My new favorite kid

Really he is the only kid left-so I am trying to make favorites with whomever is gonna make me more money for retirement. And it looks like Hunter is in the lead so far! He plays offensive tackle and defensive tackle. We played Viewmont and they were suppose to SUCK! And why arent we carry/ or catching the ball? Good question! Hunter is 6'1 or taller and weighs less that 165 so he isn't an X man. so it a general census that maybe him playing a tight end would be better suited for his size------but noooooo, I couldn't possibly know what the hell I'm talking about coach! HELLO-we ARENT winning so maybe switch it up!!
Anywho.....Huntie loves it and he really is good at whatever position they have him play. Next game is Sat. 10:30 at Bountiful















No comments: