Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another year older


My baby Hunter is turning 15! He is such a basketball fan especially North Carolina (tar heels).
His bday isn't until the 28th, but Brody was down this weekend so we decided to have a little party. (Any excuse for cake and ice cream)




(He looks better with a haircut and a little gel)----not pictured------
He is so "adult" looking now that the baby fat is gone.
And I can't believe how tall he is! I am so lucking to have such wonderful boys

I think after a little while, the kids were getting on Brody's nerves.









These two are best friends and I'm really mad Raegan didn't get me and her matching hats! They're adorable!






Brinley needs more siblings, she loved playing with all the kids. (and playing in the basement with "all the junk")
We also watched some old home movies and I cannot believe how adorable they were and I can't believe what a baby I've become. I seriously cried watching them! I think it's because I love them so much and because I try not to be such an emotional person, it all comes out at once. And I am so proud of them and how they are turning out and I think it is shocking to me how great they are! (considering who there parents are) Well- enough of the mushy me-I love u Huntie!!! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Di said...

You old mushie. Get it together you hear me, because if you start crying, then i'll start crying, then mom will start crying, then dad will doze off half asleep, and brittni will do who knows what, so to save us all some trouble, toughen up.. Love ya huntie wuntie.... Love ya Angie, miss ya. TBONE>>>>>>

The Redhead said...

Tyler is such a freak show.