Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Finally!!!

Riverton High School Graduation 2010
My two MOST favorite people in the world! ( Hunter just loves this picture, he is so much taller than Brody)

It has been a long, hard road with this graduating thing. I'm so glad Brody (and me) stuck with it and somehow got them to give him a diploma. THANK YOU our math tutor, THANK YOU my parents for bugging the hell out of Brody, THANK YOU to the teachers that changed his grades, THANK YOU to me for not killing anyone in this process, I am so glad it's over (the getting the diploma thing) and now I just have to worry cuz he is out tonight-right at this moment at a party, probably getting drunk and having intercourse.
A big SHOUT OUT to Chana-who made him the money lay (spelling?)
(to my sweet little Brod, I love you so much and I can never say enough how proud of you I am! THANK YOU for being one -out of two- of the best things about my life!)






2 comments:

The Redhead said...

Ok, so your comment about getting drunk and having intercourse is GAY! Seriously Ang, have a little class or tact or something. Brody looks adorable and PROPS to Hunter for actually doing his hair. Now, please let him know that while his hair was a success, his beltless pants were not. So, next time: Hunter please use a belt (not because you need one but for fashion purposes only) and try to remember that dress shoes or casual shoes will get you much further than a lousy pair of sneakers. Peace Out!! Good job BRODY! I would like to give myself a pat on the back for helping him get where he is today. If it weren't for aunts like myself where would any of us be? Love me.
-Ginger

The Redhead said...

Oh yeah, Im kidding about Hunters clothes. As if I have any room to talk. You can wear a pirate shirt with ruffles for all i care. Love ya! By the way, did that family of hamsters ever escape the big red???