Sunday, November 1, 2009

My life is over.........


Brody's playoff game on Friday against P.G. didn't really go according to plan, we lost!!
We were ahead then tied then they were barely ahead.....it was a close, exciting game! My life is over as a high school football mom (boohoo) I know there were alot of very sad Silverwolves in that locker room. It's such a neat program, it's not just about the football, it's about the love and bond of brothers/teamates/a family. That's how they have been trained...in this league to be a family. And I can't thank the coaching staff enough for putting the focus on school BEFORE football. They are the greatest! And it is sad to see Brody and his friends grow into men and grow out of those jerseys. Thank You to everyone who came out to support Brody! And thank you Brody (my pumpkin head) for finally making me into a football fan! I luv u!!

1 comment:

Lance said...

Awww, very heartfelt. Bittersweet. We love you to Brody Breeze.