Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Getaway


We celebrated Bret's birthday a little early, since I will be gone on my cruise his exact b-day. So I took him to the Johnson's Mill- it's a Bed & Breakfast in between Heber and Midway. The room was perfect and the grounds were fabulous. We had dinner at the Snake Creek Grill which I would NOT recommend, and then we had a couples massage in our room- which I would HIGHLY recommend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRET! I love u!













Now don't be shocked.....
I have no makeup on people, I realize it's a little scary but breakfast was at 9:00 am, and then we went for a walk and Bret likes me regardless so who cares. Right?












3 comments:

The Redhead said...

Enough with the lame poses already! Good Grief! What is this? An engagement shoot?

Life's a Breeze said...

Jealousy isn't very becoming-beaoch!

The Redhead said...

Watch your back or you might accidently go missing on the cruise.......stranger things have happened, it would be totally believeable!