Monday, November 24, 2008

Another year older

We took Jessica out to the Cheescake Factory for her birthday on Saturday (uofu/byu game) go utes! She said and I quote " I wanted to try the ribs and I didn't want to pay for them-their $22.00" That is one of the many reasons why I love her-so very upfront and honest! We have been friends since high school, she is the "planner" of the group (which she hates) but that is just her-very outspoken and take charge. She is so funny and a joy to be around, everyone loves talking to her and listening to everything she has to say cuz she is hilarious! She is beautiful inside and out, and is a wonderful mother. My friendship with her, Amy, and Gaylynn means the world to me-my life is so much better because they(and their kids) are in it! I love you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!





Funny story about Amy's eyes (sorry amy)............. In every pic we take she always has her eyes closed or half closed. So we were trying something so she could keep her eyes open, apparently it worked-a little too well. Haha, luv u Amy



No comments: