Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Snow College





we had an appt. to meet with the advisor to help dumb and dumber (me and Brody) to help make his schedules.

He was so thrilled to see the Fball team and their field! We weren't really "stalking" We all just can't believe how BIG some of those boys are!






We also got to stop by his digs on campus, but i'm a little annoyed....with the money i'm paying those building could use a little upgrade! I nice hotel room would be alot cheeper and they'll do your laundry.
It was so much fun to have Brody so excited and so very sad for me that I won't be moving with him. This is such a Big stage of life----I'm not ready, Brody is, but it's all about me.me.me. I'm NOT ready for him to leave.

1 comment:

The Redhead said...

I just love Brody. I would like to donate to his college fund. Also, like I said before: I have a table and 4 chairs, toaster, glass cups(all still in origian, unopened boxes), utensils, microwave, and the list goes on and on. Let me know what he needs!!Also, I'd like to get him a good graduation present. Call me with ideas!