Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My ticket to early retirement


Hunter had two games tonight and won both! And it was the first time he fouled out-but had alot of points, so it was a good night. He is so good but hasn't realized that in order to play past 8th grade, you have to maintain a high GPA. My nagging isn't enough and I'm banking on this one to make some money so I can retire early.
And now he is asking when does he get a car-and as he puts it, not a piece of Sh--. Are you kidding me? Did anyone see what I had to drive when I was 16? Too bad that Datsun stationwagon isn't still around because with his grades-thats better than what he deserves.

3 comments:

The Great Mutato said...

I have a 1884 chevy chevette that just might be up his alley, it can't be a piece of sh** because it is yellow.

It's safe because I don't think it can get to 50mph.

I'll give you a good deal.

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/chevrolet-chevette-11.jpg

The Redhead said...

it was a VOLKSWAGON DASHER...hello!

Unknown said...

So how bad are his grades?