Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Friday Nights

As I get older I have come to realize how much fun it is to be young, job free,single, and living at home. I miss high school!!!
I still like to think of myself as 18, but my two teenage boys and the wrinkles and saggy skin remind me on a daily basis of how OLD I am. Skyler and Jessica came over (Jessica is not pictured per HER request, and because she is the one person I fear-I try to comply with her demands!) But cute little Skyler DROVE over, yes he is driving WATCH OUT!!!!!
Also you are probably wondering why I am taking pictures of my sons buttocks. Well the pants he is wearing are what his date for MORP picked out for him as part of his outfit for the dance.(clearly she has something on her mind other than dancing with my son)



He doesn't always look like this-he is trying to be funny.











What an ass! He takes after my side of the family. (haha-that has two meanings)

2 comments:

Di said...

Interesting... the dates used to pick out shirts, now it's striped, tight pants. I love your double meaning joke... ha ha. I feel bad I haven't even gone to one of Brody or Hunter's games. I'll have to mark my calendar for the 25th.

The Redhead said...

Angela Jo Coe, that is the worst picture of mom and dad I have ever seen! Take it down immediately!!
Was that a good Chana impression?
Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing. Your comments and language are so inappropriate but I do love Brody's pants. I don't think Mom is going to like her picture.